Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ice Bath - Ice Day - Ice Week

Well an interesting day...

I'm still having trouble getting to sleep at night. But I got up this morning and headed out to the Y for a great morning swim. I'm enjoying these swims after the "using the core" Revelation (you see the phrase everywhere, but it doesn't work until you really experience the use). I took off an hour bike this evening but still did my 45 min run (elliptical) workout. Flu + no sleep = Ridiculous Fatigue. But I made up for it with 2- 20 min ice baths for my Calves. Another snow day tomorrow. Hopefully my slight case of shin splints will heal up fully for Sunday's race.

Today's Workout

Morning
1:15 Swim
400 Warm
400 Pull (snapping)
200 Kick
10 x 40 @ 30
200 Cool
*Some yardage missing. Unfortunately I can't remember that far back.

Evening
45 min Elliptical @ 134-145 BPM

2 - 20 Min Ice Baths

No comments:

Post a Comment