Friday, March 4, 2011

Feelin' Good

So Binghamton Basketball... Advances to semi-finals crushing UMBC :-)

So Binghamton T&F... Congrats on Runner-Up position and Top performers :-)

It must be catching. I feel great. During my easy 45 min today I put out a 9 min 2400m without any effort and continued to put sub-3's for the 800m in a fartlek kind of way. I did not push myself. This week is a good recovery week, but you always need a little speed to stay fresh. The celebrate life half marathon is coming up next week and I hope I post a good time. I think I have a good shot at winning this half-marathon. Last year's time was 1:18:30 and I feel I'm a lot stronger than I was after training 43 days from my accident.

Bella is still hobbling around. The vet said that she may have lyme disease and that may be why one of her joints is acting up. They put her on medication so we'll see how she reacts to it. It comatose's her pretty well throughout the day. Ironically Doxy-cycline (spelling?) is the same anti-biotic I was put on during the emergency surgery on my clavicle. I feel like Bella and I have something in common. :p

Today's Workout
45 min Run - Easy fartlek
45 min Bike - Easy

Full Body Stretch

Nutrition
String Cheese
Yogurt
Oatmeal with nuts and fruit
toast with butter
meatloaf burgers

No comments:

Post a Comment