Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lots of Projects in my Head

So I have lots of projects in my head and cannot choose just one. I want to do everything though there isn't enough time for all of them to be gotten. Let's see where my nose takes me.

Today's Workout
Afternoon
Run 30 min - Fartlek - 6 intervals 1-2 minutes each
Bike 60 min - Easy - with Shoulder Routine (5lbs)
4x25 Full Situps
4x25 Pushups
Full Body Stretch

Today's Nutrition
Oatmeal (pecans, raisins, almonds), Orange, English Muffin (honey wheat), Chocolate milk, 3 egg whites 1 egg yolk w/ mozzarella cheese :-)
2 pieces of chocolate from Christina's Gift :-)
32oz Life Water
Small Bowl Mac and Cheese
Chocolate Milk
2 pieces of chocolate from Christina's Gift :-)
Orange
2 Plum Tomatoes
Chicken Cordon Blue (and broccoli)
Salad (Matt's Salad)
Brown Rice
Mixed Fruit, Vanilla, Whipped Cream, Dark Chocolate




No comments:

Post a Comment