Sunday, February 13, 2011

VAIL! - Colorado Pictures!

Today's Picture from Vail COLORADO! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/gawors)


After my drive back home last night I came in to find my new puppy sick. She wanted to be as excited to see me as I her but she was weak. She's feeling better today and it seems everything is going to be alright. I'm feeling well, strong, and optimistic. It's back to working hard and starting to invest some money and time into new ideas I have for the future. It seems I have rejuvenated from the trip and am ready to tackle the next big thing: The GMATS.

Today's Workout
3 hour Brick
Swim
.....400 warm
.....5x40 Kick
.....6x40 Pull (4x40 w/ one arm)
.....10x40 Kick with fins - work on gliding
.....3x100 @ 1:20 w/ 20yd rest (one after each drill)
.....2x200 @ 2:58
.....400 Cool
Run
.....1 Hour Continuous (with one 800 form run in the middle)
Bike
.....1 Hour Continuous

Full Body Stretch
10xLung Stretching

No comments:

Post a Comment