Monday, February 7, 2011

VAIL! - Colorado

2/5/11

Today was good. Charlie and I skied a good five hours today at Vail. My legs were feeling the work. All those muscles neglected during Tri-Training. I feel the altitude sickness but not so much anymore, as I've adapted quickly. When I came 5 years ago I wouldn't have been able to say the same thing. This morning (jumping back) I slept in. Thank God. I had awoken at 5:30 with ease but decided I was fatigued from the traveling and stayed in bed until 7.

I started Coaching someone new today who I am excited about. She really wants to finish well in a half-marathon coming up. She has the basics down, she has the routines down, now all is to add the tedious doings.

Today's Workout

4x25 pushups, 1x25 full body Crunch
90 minutes on the bike
(skiing)
Upper and Mid stretch

No comments:

Post a Comment